Stylemoi | T-Shirt.

Hey babes long time no see! I've won Stylemoi's Promoter contest that they held on Tumblr! That means they are my newest spon...

Hey babes long time no see! I've won Stylemoi's Promoter contest that they held on Tumblr! That means they are my newest sponsor and my FIRST FASHION sponsor! I was so excited when I saw my name and when I got their message telling me that I won! I mean who doesn't want to get free clothing? But I also really enjoy taking outfit pictures :)
I've chosen this shirt because I really don't own any normal t-shirts and I thought this one was funny with the fake Versace look and it's Micky mouse ears lol! You can buy the shirt here.

shirt stylemoi | skirt missguided | blue coat primark | shoes nelly | hip bag primark | sunglasses primark 

0 reacties

Small Grey Outline Pointer