Essence | Longlasting Lipliner.

Hii! I want to show you this lipliner that I recently bought at Kruidvat for €1,59 It's from Essence - 07 Plum Cake! I'm kind o...

Hii! I want to show you this lipliner that I recently bought at Kruidvat for €1,59 It's from Essence - 07 Plum Cake! I'm kind off addicted to buying lipliners and lipsticks every time I go to that store I end up buying one or more! And I like Essence, it's a cheap make up brand but it does work for me, I own many stuff from them. 
Left picture is with flashlight and the right picture without. It says LIP LINER but I used it to fill in my whole lips haha cause why not? And I don't own a lipstick with the same color or a color that comes near to this one. The lipliner is indeed long lasting, I can eat & drink as much as I want and it's still on my lips! The color is also very nice and I think it suits me well but I saw that they also sell one that is a bit darker called 05 Lovely Frappuccino & I really like dark lipsticks/liners! I was wearing matchy eye shadow but you can't really tell on the pictures, too bad! I added 2 pictures taken with my phone and 2 pictures taken with my Canon. I'm definitely gonna buy some more of these ones cause they are super cheap and I like how this one turned out so the others better be good too haha!

0 reacties

Small Grey Outline Pointer