Stylemoi | Coat & Dress.

I’m wearing  Stylemoi's   Trench Coat  |  Black Dress  both in size L. These were my own picks and I absolutely love them, I'm...

I’m wearing Stylemoi's Trench Coat Black Dress both in size L. These were my own picks and I absolutely love them, I'm so in love with this coat and you can wear them in 2 different ways! Long & short but I only wear it the long way since I like that more. The only sad thing is that I can't really move my arms in it, need to lose some weight I guess haha! I love this dress too  it makes me feel sexy and I love the way my body looks in it (for myself) since I won't wear it outside cause I don't feel comfy enough to go out with it, it's a party/club dress and tbh I don't go clubbing or whatever haha I'm really boring for my age! Also the straps around my arms are a little too small while the rest of the body fits perfectly. 

I bought my sunglasses at Movie Park Germany for €10 lol & I recently ordered these over knee babes at h&m for €50. My necklace is also from h&m but I can't remember the price since it's from a long long time ago! The clutch is from Nly but I have no idea how much it was. 

Check out Stylemoi's website here xx

0 reacties

Small Grey Outline Pointer