Pilaten | Black Mask.

Hey guys, today I'm reviewing this Pilaten Black Head Mask that I bought some months ago on Ebay for about $3,60. I guess everybo...


Hey guys, today I'm reviewing this Pilaten Black Head Mask that I bought some months ago on Ebay for about $3,60. I guess everybody saw the hype on internet so I decided to buy myself one too since I have lots of black/white heads on my nose ugh! When I see them I just want to scratch them away or plug them out with a pincet I just can't stand it I get really irritated by them, does anyone else have this problem? The pictures that I've taken can be really yuwk-looking to some people so prepare yourself! 
Pilaten Black Mask is a thick creme which you apply on your nose or other areas from the face, the mask gets hard after a couple minutes and then you can peel it off which can hurt on some places. Once peeling it off you can see all the white heads on it, I also took a picture of it but it's not as much as you see on the internet though maybe because I take it off too early since I've read that you have to take it off after 30min and I take it off after 10/15min! But even though I might take it off too early it does work, it removes most of the white heads that I got on the sides of my nose so I think it works for the black heads too but I find it hard to see on myself if that got better since I just focused on the white head part. I use this product once a week.
(My mouth/lips look really weird on the picture down below lol) I've seen 2 other products that you can use before and after using the Black head mask, it's the Export Liquid which you apply first it softens the black/white heads that are hidden deeper in the skin so the mask can do it's work better. Than you have the Compact Toner which you apply after, it makes your skin smooth and 'closes' your pores which you also can use in the morning and in the evening. I'm really thinking of buying these two products too to see if the results get even better! I really want to have a smooth and nice looking nose haha. 
Here is some information that I took from the internet since everything on the tube is not written in English.

Description
This Purifying Peel-Off Mask is a carbon black full-face mask uses to remove acne on forehead, nose, chin, blackheads and fine facial hair. Super-active carbonated mask allows deep cleansing; leaving you a fresh, clog-free skin with an ultra-soft touch!

This peel-off black mask is easy to apply, with marked effect on clearing pores and impurities on skin surface! To purify skin, It removes old cell tissue, acne, excessive sebum, hence preventing pore blockage by one peel-off action. 

Include ingredients like rosemary extract— the ability to condition and soothe skin, to keep skin oil balance; moisture-locking ingredient—Calendula Extract, it can increase the skin collagen protein and enhance the skin flexibility, reduce skin roughness, keeping a crystal clear bright and vibrant skin! 

Ingredients
Activated charcoal (bamboo charcoal), oat extract, grapefruit, vitamin B5, rosemary extract, calendula extract, vitamin A, vitamin E, citrus skin extract 

Cleans And Clears
This Purifying Peel Off Mask is capable of thoroughly clearing blackheads and surface dirt. The tear off formulation of the mask prevents your pores from clogging, thus cleansing the face deeply and thoroughly. Eventually your facial skin gets tightened, effectively removing wrinkles and preventing them from reappearing.

Here is the end result from the mask.

0 reacties

Small Grey Outline Pointer