Stylemoi | Barbie.

Hey there, here is my 4th pick from www.stylemoi.nu I'm wearing the Barbie Backless Body Suit in size L which you can find here ....

Hey there, here is my 4th pick from www.stylemoi.nu I'm wearing the Barbie Backless Body Suit in size L which you can find here. When I saw it I immediately fell in love cause it's pink, it's Barbie and it's sexy. Even though I like the color pink, you won't find anything pink in my closet that's also why I also chose this bodysuit hahah the color really suits me and I feel very confident in it! I think you can also use this as a bathing suit because it has a swimwear kind of fabric and I, of course have no idea what that fabric is called lol + it is backless like most bathing suits have! Unfortunately the shipping took very long.. I had to wait a whole month till it was processed & shipped to me but I'm very happy with this gorgeous pick ♥.

0 reacties

Small Grey Outline Pointer