Eylure Flick 107.

My first Eylure lashes! Some weeks ago I saw that this store called Big Bazar sold these lashes but back then I thought that they were ...

My first Eylure lashes! Some weeks ago I saw that this store called Big Bazar sold these lashes but back then I thought that they were too heavy for me because they are very thick, full and have a wing attached & I was used to my Japanese eyelashes and my Ardell lashes, who are very thin which I always preferred but today I just thought .. ''They still have them, they are only €3 so I'm gonna buy them and see how they will look on me!'' So when I got home I immediately put on make up, applied the lashes & took some pictures! 

I absolutely love these lashes, they are not too heavy on the eyes and they don't look dramatic even though I thought they would be when I first saw them in the package. The wing also looks very natural like if it's done by myself haha so it doesn't look weird. I love how it shapes my eyes and to be honest I'm too lazy to put on eyeliner myself since I always fail doing it so this is definitely a thumbs up for me! It was kinda weird to apply them because of that wing and the thick glue edge/rim but after one try I got it. 

The lashes do sometimes feel like baby doll lashes, if you know what I mean but maybe that is also because I'm not used to full and thick lashes like these. I like the shape, short to long which looks natural. The glue is also verrryy good better than the ones that I use. They are also reusable! I feel pretty with these lashes on so I'm going to buy some more soon because for that cheap price I can't just let them chill in the store haha! 

0 reacties

Small Grey Outline Pointer